We as a team are responsible for providing effective services to meet the terms and conditions of programs offered by Mistawasis Nêhiyawak First Nations by planning and controlling budgets, ensuring excellent financial management, transparency, accountability to the Chief and Council, membership and our funding agencies. Our administration responsibilities are listed below:
- Accounts payables and receivables
- Purchase orders and travel arrangements
- Development of budgets, cash flow projections and work plan
- Financial accounting, internal & external reporting
- Cash, Tangible Assets, Investments Management
- Payroll and Human Recourses
- Preparation and completion of annual independent audit
- Administration of all funding agreements
- Annual amendments of financial policies and procedures.
- Action plans for capital projects and economic development expansion
The Mistawasis Nêhiyawak Government Chief and Council has committed to providing full information to its community members and government to be accountable and to achieve its goals and objectives. The Financial statements below provide comparative information for readers for various fiscal years.