Maintains: 115 km of Roads, 183 Houses plus 11 Band Buildings, Water Distribution System, 5 Water Treatment Plants, Sewage Treatment Systems, Sanitation and Heavy Equipment.
- Director Of Public Works
- Oversees everything pertaining to the Public Works Department
- Things such as:
- Water (treatment plants, delivery, cisterns, wells)
- Sewer (lift station, lagoons, septic tanks, pump outs)
- Repair & Maintenance of roads
- Repair & Maintenance of housing & Band buildings
- Contracts (mold removal, RRAP, water, garbage etc)
- Fire service agreements
- Insurance etc.
- Public Works Assistant
- Receives incoming calls from membership and distributes work orders
- Does the paper work for different areas within public works ex: filing,
budgets, contracts organizes meetings and workshops when necessary.
- Public Works Janitor
- Public Works Plumbing & Heating Workers
- Septic Truck Operator / Maintenance
- Water Treatment Plant Operators
- Water Delivery
HOUSING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The housing committee will be making amendments to the housing policy.
Basic Home Maintenance Workshop
- Will give the chance for home occupants to learn how to do minor repairs
to their home. A copy of the agenda is included with the hand outs.
- In partnership with CMHC